May my 2012 be a year fully dedicated to Jesus.
a-desert-soul asked: 3 and 24 :)
Anonymous asked: 35 and 66
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Prayer is a huge part of my life at the moment....
I am so blessed. Prayer is so humbling and I’ve learnt so much already. I pray as often as I can but hey, I’m not perfect in the slightest and I can forget. I sometimes don’t go to God straight away like I should but I know he is there for me and I am not alone. I don’t have to face trouble by myself. WE don’t have to! God is there for us and he answers prayer. I...
Have you ever noticed how Beautiful is a Noun and an Adjective? It’s pronounced: Be-you-tiful. (or if you’re Jim Carey, B-E-A-UTIFUL!) Also, have you ever noticed that it incorporates the sounds be and you. This shows that to be beautiful you just have to be you. Be yourself as YOU are the meaning of beauty!
Scrolling down my dash
Mum points at a generic hipster photograph
Mum: 'Who's that?'
Me: I don't know mum..
Mum: How about that person
Me: Nope.. not her either...
Mum: Why is he standing in a field?
Me: I don't know! maybe he needed fresh air
Mum: Who's that
Me: I don't know
Mum: What does that mean?
Me: Nothing.. it doesn't matter
Mum: Do you know that person
Me: Yes mum I do
Me: No... no I don't
Going back to my Hometown tomorrow!
I can’t wait! I get to see my sister, and some old friends hopefully! :) It’s been almost 2 years!
Hey guys, could you pray for my mother please. She has an abscess on the inside of her mouth and she is in a lot of pain. It’s swollen up and she is finding it hard to eat and drink. Please pray that she will be healed within no time as our God is a HEALER! Thank you and God bless Leah x
existingstorm: Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel - Ephesians 6:19
suzanneviolet asked: Love your blog. Keep being strong in Christ :D
NEW YEAR DARES!!!
virtuousladii: ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE??!!! 1. Be REAL in your Christian walk. 2. Be WILLING to witness. 3. TAKE CARE of your home. 4. TAKE CARE of your bodies. 5. SHOW kindness to others at ALL times. 6. MAKE UP YOUR MIND and make church your priority. 7. Be APPROACHABLE. I challenge you all to rise up to this challenge! Join me along with others in taking on these dares for...
Anonymous asked: have you ever fasted?
56% of people in Britain would rather meet Jesus...
I can’t even.. huh?!
May my 2012 be a year fully dedicated to Jesus.
journeytoanewcreation: Amen, Amen, Amen!
Where have all these Followers come from! I’m so shocked! Thank you all so much! :) Urgh! Thank you :D x
Anonymous asked: Tone down the Jesus shit, will you? There probably is no god, so stop worrying, and just enjoy your life!
I'd rather be a Proverbs 31 woman than a...
Going to sleep. If anyone needs anything, just let...
I want to be a woman quiet in spirit. I want to be...
Christina Perri’s song Jar of hearts is exactly what I want to say to him all summed up in a song. You can’t have me back… God is my one and only constant. It’s not you. It’ll never be you..
Anonymous asked: I really admire how you seem to stay so focussed on God all the time, I just can't do it. I used to be all for it all, and then everything in my life kinda fell apart and I'm finding it so hard to believe in it any more...
Satan. You will not get the best of me. I CAN do...
I'm in Love with Love Himself.
A dear friend of mine looks like Doctor who. He bought the whole outfit. My life is complete.. I have my own doctor… <3
"Tiny Tim always loved watching the ducks on the...
”Life is made up of meetings and partings…” So many tears.
Wow! I am so blessed with all of these new...
Hey everyone! :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
chelsieautumn: I am so in love with Jesus.
So I’m sat here happy that I am single and content with it. For the first time ever. I am focusing on God now! Until I am ready to be with the one God has for me.. And so this had to be the PERFECT timing for my Ex to pop up on facebook… Urgh,. and this going to be a tough time.. But God will pull me through! I hope… :) Okay, now he’s invited me over for a film and...